Thursday, April 2, 2009

Haunted Mansion board game

The Haunted Mansion board game, based on the Walt Disney World rideThe Haunted Mansion Game features rotating discs that change the path that players can take
















In honor of my upcoming trip to Disney World, I present the Haunted Mansion Game. Released in 1972, it's "based on the classic attraction from Walt Disney World. Players try to move their pawn through the haunted mansion. A major portion of the game board consists of rotating discs that change the path that the player pawns can take. Check out Board Game Geek for more info.

2 comments:

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Sweet! How did I miss that as a kid. I now know my childhood was incomplete :)

The Infernal Mr Adams said...

Wow! I was OBSESSED with this game when I was kid :D

I never played it though, Id just move the Doom Buggy pieces around the board and recite the Ghost Host's spiel and obsess on the awesome art work on the box and the back board :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails