Monday, September 7, 2009

Skeleton chair

I have an unhealthy obsession with unusual chairs. There are way too many of them in my home. Barber's chair in the living room, theatre seats in the tv room, airplane seats (vintage Pan Am first class) in my son's room, etc. Mrs. Bones has told me that I'm not allowed to purchase any more chairs until I get rid of some. That's why I get anxious when I find awesome new chairs like this one by Terry Rathje. The idea that I could merge my love of chairs with my love of things haunt-related is too much to bear. It's practically guilding the lily.

(Via Descending Ashtray)

1 comment:

Auburn~haired~artist said...

A person can never have too many chairs. I have a soft spot for antique chairs, my basement is overflowing with old chairs, that I have every intention of refinishing - eventually.

Related Posts with Thumbnails